Friday, December 28, 2007


Le famille spent the hols in Baguio from Decemeber 22 to 26. We were 45 in all including the kids. Half of us rented a transient house for five thousand a night. The other half stayed in my sister's house in Baguio. Then each of the adults contributed 550 pesos for food. We had a party on Christmas eve, we exchanged gifts, had parlor games and sang Christmas songs. The kids were happy with the toy gifts they recieved and wanted to play with their new toys the whole night. Mum offered a long closing prayer then we chatted while sipping coffee until after midnight.


We also went to church last Sunday then had lunch out afterwards. We went in groups and I ended up joining my eldest son and his family at Yellow Cab. Soon after my other nieces found us and joined our holiday lunch out. I was hoping son will invite me to have coffee at Starbucks come evening but he didn't. I want to have coffee at Starbucks in Baguio as I love the ambience of the coffee shop and the fact that it's very cold as the wind blows in there.


No comments: