Thursday, September 27, 2007

Spam, me?

Can't figure out why the blogger robots suspected my blog violated some terms whatever. But thanks anyway, I'm back.

The bandera espanola Mum planted some weeks ago have flowers now and I took pictures of it with my cellphone camera. Unfortunately I can post it right away as I can't use the bluetooth yet.

I was Mum's alalay this morning when she went to the beauty parlor to have her hair cut and permed. I thought the whole beautifying effort will only take and hour but to my annoyance it took us three hours. We waited one hour for the gay beautician who went downtown to deposit money in the bank and two hours for the actual trimming and perming of them greying hair of mum. I was able to finish reading two magazines while waiting for Mum. One was a fashion mag and the other about travel.

All afternoon my mind was full of ideas I wanted to post but when it's time for me to sit down and type, I feel very tired and I discover all those ideas are already gone. I have to gather my thoughts. I think it would be wise to post in the morning when my mind is fresh and I've had a good night's sleep. So bye for now. See ya all in the morning.

No comments: