Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Blessed Two Little Girls and a Baby

Last night I was able to wean myself of the computer at 11:30 but in bed I had to read myself to sleep. I stashed some Reader's Digest, and old issue of National Geographic, and the three books books I was currently reading under my abrasador. I read until 12:30 before I decided I'm sleepy already. So the next morning I woke up late at 9 am. I drank a glass of cold water, ate two bananas and one Mandarin orange, read some verses from the book of Habakkuk...

Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails and the fields poduce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Saviour.

The sovereign Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to go on the heights.

Habakkuk 3:17-19

... and started the sewing work I did not finish the other day.

In the afternoon I saw my former neighbor who had two lovely daughters and was surpised to see she has three daughters now. The youngest is just four months old. I like blessing babies and little children. I believe in the good that blessing can do. So I blessed the baby and the two older girls kissed my hand then I blessed them too. I feel good inside.

No comments: